+ 3-4 Fresh Chicken Breast
+ 1 Large White Onion
+ One 12 Ounce Bottle of Favorite BBQ Sauce
+ 1/2 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
+ 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
+ 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
+ 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
+ Black Pepper & Salt to Taste
1. Combine and mix BBQ sauce, italian dressing, brown sugar,
Worcestershire sauce and red pepper flakes into large mixing bowl.
3. Chop onion (Julienne Style) and place with fresh chicken
breast into bottom of a 6 quart slow cooker.
Season with black pepper and salt
3. Pour sauce over chicken and onion mix. Turn slow
cooker on high and cook for 3 hours.
4. Remove chicken breast and shred. Then place shredded
chicken back into slow cooker pot and cook for 1 more hour on low.
5. Enjoy on a salad, wheat bun, or how ever you please!
I topped this BBQ sandwich off by placing the chicken on a wheat bun with some fresh baby spinach and sliced pepper jack cheese. It was oooooooh so good!
Hope you find some enjoyment and taste bud love in this recipe like I have, haha. If you decide to make it, please share with me some of your favorite toppings! Have yourself a beautiful day!
xx jamie lynn