Thursday, April 19, 2012

Month of Snapshots

Oh, hello there! Do I know you? ;)

So, instead of giving this whole long spiel on what I have been up to since my last post, I will simply just post snapshots of the events that have taken place since then.  Among these events, include a wedding, spring, photo shoots, and my new camera/lens. 

Also, I was featured last week on a blog called Instagram Talk that you may read about HERE! :) A big thanks to all of my supporters out there, you are loved. 






































There are more exciting events coming up, which of course means more photos to share with you lovely people (a whopping four of you). Either way, I am thankful for the time you take out of your day to read this little blog of mine. 

Have a lovely April day!

xx jmeelin

No comments:

Post a Comment