Saturday, February 16, 2013

30 Days of Lists: March 2013

Hello! 

Happy (very, very belated) new year from my blog to you! As you can tell, I have been M.I.A. on here since Christmas of last year; my decision to go back to school has kept me quite busy these past couple months! However, I've made a personal goal to keep up with my creativity throughout the rest of this year, and as much as possible!


Next month, I am looking forward to completing the fourth round of 30 Days of Lists! If you have not heard about this little project yet, you're in for a treat! Every day for the month of March, a different topic will be prompted for you to make a list. Consider it as a  fun and easy way to get creative on a daily basis. Without any rules or right way to make your lists, you may create them in any form and however you please! In past rounds, I have tried making lists from scrapbooking techniques to using my iPhone. This year, however, I have decided to just use a plain ol' sketch book to doodle in every day!


If interested, there are still two weeks left to complete your registration! Head on over to 30daysoflists.com for more information. If you have any questions about my past experiences, please do not hesitate to comment below or email me!

xx jamie lynn
"Creativity is contagious, pass it on."
- Albert Einstein -

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jamie, glad you're back! Always enjoy your photography xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet of you Mandy! Your pictures have always been a huge inspiration. Hope all is well, darling!

      Delete
  2. Awesome! It's great to have you back for another round :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Loving the lists you guys have for this month!

      Delete