Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Baxley

{ baxley }
Meet Baxley! My boyfriend and I adopted this 10 month old puppy from a rescue about two weeks ago (which may explain my bit of slack on posting lately)! He has brought so much joy into our home and we are so thankful to have him in our family. Before us, Baxley had been adopted when he was about 6 months old, and sadly had been given back to the rescue since the family ended up changing their minds last minute. So until now, our little pup had been fostered all his life. I'm gonna be honest and admit that the first week was somewhat of an emotional roller-coaster for me since Baxley had to readjust to living with yet another family -- us. On top of having to fit a new routine into our daily schedules, we had to also gain each other's trust. And so he did, thanks to patience

Anywho, I'm gonna stop blabbing now and just say that I am very thankful for everything it took to have him in our home, forever.
{ on a walk } 
{ kisses }

These are only a few of the many photos I have taken of him so far, I just didn't want to shower you with a million Baxley photos. ;) Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday! I am currently trying to get over the horrible cravings for the yummy holiday desserts I splurged on this past weekend! 

xx jmeelin

No comments:

Post a Comment