Saturday, November 12, 2011

Your Love Is Gold

Currently, I cannot stop obsessing over James Vincent McMorrow's gentle voice and overall wonderfulness.  Nothing beats sitting outside on a somewhat-chilly autumn afternoon (with my favorite sweater of course), and just relaxing to this man's mellow-natured soul.


"Hear the Noise that Moves so Soft and Low" is a definite favorite of mine by him. So, if you're reading this, I hope you take a second to check out some of his tunes. I promise it will be well worth listening! >> James Vincent McMorrow's Website

OH! And just a fun little side-note: my 6 month old puppy Baxley is finally arriving tomorrow.  It has been a good two weeks since my boyfriend Scott and I have been waiting ever-so-patiently for our pup to come home. We adopted him from a rescue shelter in South Carolina, even though we live in northern Virginia. But besides the distance, we are more than thrilled for his arrival. Expect several (and possibly more) photos of him in my next post. I cannot wait to share this little guy with you all! 

xx jmeelin

1 comment: