Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hello, February

Now that February has rolled on in to this year, I can proudly say that I have been trying my best to keep up with my goals for 2012!

As far as learning how to sew, I just recently purchased this book.  After searching through many reviews on the endless beginner books on sewing, this one really caught my eye. It's simple, and to the point. And the projects provided are cute and modern! Next step: bring out my mother's old sewing machine back to my apartment so that I may actually get started! (P.S., thanks Mom for helping out)! 

On another note, I plan on getting some of my spring cleaning done early this month.  A big part of this includes my closet and donating some of my clothes and accessories to Goodwill. Hopefully sometime soon I can make a quick trip to Ikea to get some ideas for better organization. 

SNAPSHOTS }

Adventures with my littlest brother, Joey, from last week! 







{ I told him to do a cart wheel. HAHA! }



{ Upcoming events to look forward to in March }

1. 30 days of Lists! - I am sad to admit that I signed up for this last September, but never actually followed through.  So this time around, I will make sure to do so by snapping photos to share on here. :)

2. Dad's 60th Birthday! 

3. My boyfriend's sister's wedding back home in Michigan!




Until my next post, happy February to you all!

xxjmeelin








No comments:

Post a Comment