Sunday, December 23, 2012

Holiday Inspiration: Gift Wrapping

Hey there! With Christmas just around the corner, I've decided to post a little bit of gift wrapping inspiration for all of you last minute wrappers {like myself}. I kind of took the inspiration from these four websites and wrapped them up into all my gifts (hehe, no pun intended). So, hopefully you are able to find some last minute inspiration through these posts too! 


1. DIY Hand Lettered Gift Wrap by the sweetest occasion | 2. DIY Pinecones and Polkadots Gift Wrap by the charley girl | 3. DIY Festive Wrapping with Holiday Gift Tag by oh so beautiful paper | 4. DIY Washi Tape Bunting by annixen 


Supplies:
+ kraft wrapping paper / gift boxes
+ washi tape
+ scissors
+ twine or string
+ sharpies / pencils / pens
+ stencils
+ assorted gift tags / festive paper 


Please Note: I kind of went bunting-happy while wrapping these. ;)

This Christmas, Scott and I will be spending the day with my family in New Jersey to visit some family friends from when I lived in Japan. {FYI: The Hemphill's make some of the most delicious meals during the holidays; my tummy is more than thrilled to make the three-and-a-half hour drive up north!} If only these next two days of vacation could somehow turn back into a week though?

Until my next post, I would like to wish you all the Hope, Wonder, and Joy that the season can bring! 
Happy Holidays, dear friends.  

xx jamie lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment