Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Great Falls Park, Virginia

This past weekend, Scott and I went up north {and by north, I mean half an hour} to explore about Great Falls Park, Virginia! In the past two years of living in northern Virginia, we had no idea that such a place even existed in the outskirts of the D.C. area! We are more than thrilled about finding this gem, and cannot wait to make a trip back. Oh, and I hear there is a Maryland side to the falls that is known to be even prettier! 


































I am so thankful to have brought my camera on this little adventure of ours. I was able to test out my new Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8  lens that was recently gifted to me. I am in absolute love with this wide lens! 

Also, I just love this quote by Jason Mraz: “Here’s to freedom, cheers to art. Here’s to having an excellent adventure, and may the stopping never start.” 

Happy Tuesday to you!

xx jamie lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment